Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally - No More Insomnia!

At last!  I slept well 4 nights in a row, using one same simple thing.

 I have been praying for myself and other friends who sleep poorly.
Persistent prayer can pay off!!

I've tried "everything" ( herbal, etc etc)
and they all worked - for a night or two...

Joan at Chamberlin's Health Food Store in Winter Park guided me to
  Solaray brand,  Cal-Mag Citrate  1:1 ratio, with Vitamin D2.

I take 2  capsules, spread out 4 times a day including one dose at bedtime. - total of 8 per day-
about 1333 mg  of cal and 1333mg of mag total for the day, plus the vitamin D2.

No morning grogginess!! Just pleasant restful sleep.
(also,  I quit touching any caffeine after 12 noon- no coffee, no black tea, etc..)


Seems one  secret is the magnesium is in the same amount of mg as the calcium and the citrate form is easy to absorb.


May  you too enjoy the  happiness of  healthy frugal sleeping,  my fellow insomniacs!

Joyfully and Energetically I sign off,
Patty







I

No comments:

Post a Comment