Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sleeping For Success

I heard of a new book entitled SLEEP FOR SUCCESS. It told how a girl was practicing her gymnastics early each morning and after school, several hours each day total. But she couldn't seem to improve.

A doctor told her to reduce the  morning practice and instead get 2 extra hours of sleep.  She did, and she quickly made progress and even earned impressive awards with her newly improved performance.

We Americans seem to have a hard time getting at least 8 hours of quality sleep each night.
I also heard of a book entitled GOOD BYE INSOMNIA that I want to read.

I've read that 8 hours of quality sleep boosts our immune system, our emotional well being,  and our memory  for starters!

Good night dear readers.   Now I"m going to turn off this computer light here at 8pm and let my brain begin to shut down for some good shut eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment