Thursday, December 30, 2010

Joy in Mundane Housework

Housework is hard for me.   Reading, writing, thinking  plus  connecting with people is what I love!

But surely to create a happier and healthier (lovely, orderly) living quarters is a holy and high calling.

If I do it as unto the LORD who is a God of order and beauty, and work at it with all my might as working for Him, it will become more fun.  (those are Bible verses, but I don't have the references- chapter and book- memorized)

 God has blessed me with a wonderful  husband for 36 years.  Though empty nesters now, I want  to honor and bless him this way.   He is patience and kindness personified and never complains about my being domestically challenged. 

But a lovely environment  is a form of self respect even for myself also   I would think...



  I am so thankful for Messies Anonymous and Sandra Felton - her books, etc  plus  free online community of support for people like me!
 
Plus  I am listening to Scripture set to music while I work.

Happy- healthy --- and frugal living today!

I can find things we need better, avoid buying things, plus give un needed stuff to others so they too can be frugal.
Clutter here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment