Tuesday, November 2, 2010

progress/weedy thoughts

Looking at my pics, I see progress in my yard has happened! 
But when working out there, it seems like it is so s l o w  and laborious.

Most of the previously weedy green section is brown!

Amazing however, that some green weeds thrived under the opaque plastic.

I decided to yank those stubborn babies out by their roots manually.
Except, maybe only half of the time the whole root came out...sigh

So, of course those plants  with roots remaining could return.

Reminded me of sin  - unless I get to the root, it returns easier.
And also, unless I at least remove the  top flowering parts, they spread and grow.
So, at least working on sin as much as I can, could help it from spreading...

Meanwhile, back to the plant topic- I will cover the area with newspaper, cardboard and mulch so even those roots will likely not develop  into plants!  Not sure what the spiritual anaology to this is so I won't even try right now.

  Covering them that way, they will be "nipped in the bud!" so to speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment